Sunday, March 18, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Simon Growl
 
on March 18, 2012



Hello, Simon Growl here to tell you about another singing sensation: Sweet Tooth. You’re probably wondering how this twisted candy criminal ended up on the soon-to-be-released Music Rox album?







Well as you know, I’m not a big fan of C.L.O.N.C. (honest!) but Sweet Tooth sent me (of all people!) a demo of the foot-poundingly glamtastic Sweet Tooth Stomp. Goody gum drops!

I know a smash hit when I hear one (even though it was covered in treacly goo) but I was too scared to invite this sugary villain to my studio. Judging by the spine-chilling echo on the vocals I’d say the final version was recorded in the Candy Cane Caves. Sweet!

Want to get your paws on the album? You can pre-order the album online in the UK! Let's try to get the album to number one!

If you pre-order from any of the above places (UK only), you'll be able to get your paws on a limited edition album which includes an exclusive item for your monster's room, a Virtual Gold Disc to hang on your monster's wall, and 1,000 Rox. Goopendous!





Pre-order from iTunes, and you'll get the Zack Binspin video for FREE.





If you could record a song in the echoey Candy Cane Caves, which song would it be? Comment on THIS blog and tell me, and a few of you will get some Random Rox. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients are startrackcasper14, and catchaser.

Keep your headphones close and your hair under control,

Simon Growl

No comments:

Post a Comment