Friday, April 6, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Main |  »
Posted by 
Roary Scrawl
 
on April 6, 2012



I stopped by the Gross-ery Store the other day and couldn't find a THING I wanted to eat. And I can ALWAYS find something I want. Then I thought maybe I'd try to make something myself and so I went home and searched MoshiTV for recipes and this AMAZING video is what I found.






It looks like Zooberguber and Spookygirl have been up to some baking. This isn't the first Moshi Monsters cake that I've seen. In fact, I receive photos of Moshi cakes every week. Wouldn't it be great if we could ALL make a Moshi Cake? I'd love to see your creations!

Ask your parents for help with baking a cake and then send a photo to the Daily Growl! Be sure to save your file as your Monster Owner name. Spookygirl's cake picture would be called Spookygirl.jpg for example. I will pick my favourites to appear right here at The Daily Growl! Email your photo to contests@moshimonsters.comand be sure to put "I Made A Cake" in the subject line.



What's your favourite part of the cake making video? Comment on THIS blog and a few of you will get some Random Rox!

P.S. Moshi Monsters will be at the WHITE HOUSE in Washington D.C. for the 2012 White House Easter Egg Roll on Monday, April 9th! For more info, head over towww.whitehouse.gov/eastereggroll.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment