Thursday, May 31, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Roary Scrawl
 
on May 31, 2012


Super Glooper Day is an annual Monstro City festival where we celebrate Gloop and the great Gloop Monster, Icky comes 'round to replenish our Gloop supplies. Sure, nobody's ever actually SEEN Icky, but we all know he exists because how else would our Gloop collection buckets get filled every year?


I have a confession to make. I forgot all about Super Glooper Day until this morning when I stepped in an overflowing collection bucket on my back porch. Tyra put mine out for me last night because I forgot. Anyway… It felt really nice on my foot. Toe-tally invigorating! Plus, now I have lunch. Want some?




Can you tell which two Gloop Soups are exactly alike? Comment on THIS blog and tell me which ones they are and a few of you will get some Random Rox. Oh yeah, and if you see Icky the Gloop Monster, please do let me know. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients are rinny02sparklyhead, and lulu927533.

P.S. Poppet's on tour! Poppet will be appearing at the Entertainer store in Maidstone 2nd June from 10am until 4pm at regular intervals.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment