Thursday, July 26, 2012

Good Bye

Dear Everybody,


I'm Afraid It's That Time Where I'm Leaving This Blog. I've Gotten 2 Old To Play Moshi Monsters,Schools Coming Up,And Much More Other Stuff! I Might Still Play Moshi Monsters Every Once in A While,But It Will probably Be Rare,But I'm Not Going To Post Even Though I Still Have My Membership.Another Reason I'm Leaving Is That Not Much People Actually View This Site Anyways So I Guess it Wont Matter,But I can Tell Not Many People Actually Like It Because You Guys Barely Post Any Comments And Nobody Applied For A Job! So This is Good Bye Moshi Monsters! :(


6 comments:

  1. Shame. I really did like this blog it really helped me on moshi monsters. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Sorry To Hear That I Wish That More People Did. I Might Come Back Soon-LexiBeeAwesomness123

      Delete
  2. i llove this website!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you give me your account so i can carry on with the hard work you have wasted with making this site

    ReplyDelete
  4. GUYS WE NEED YOU TO APPLY FOR JOBS ON THIS SITE TO MAKE LEXIBEE COME BACK AND MAKE HER FEEL BETTER

    ReplyDelete