Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Roary Scrawl
 
on April 10, 2012



I was on such a roll with Easter egg painting this weekend that I accidentally painted some of my eyes! Anyway, since my vision is a little fuzzy, I need some help figuring out which of these Furis is not like the others.





Comment on THIS blog and tell me which Furi (A, B, C, or D) is different and a few of you who get it correct will get some Random Rox. Thursday's Random Rox recipients are chocfudgcakevisobel, and peaceoutppl2. Friday's Random Rox recipients aredojododogreattiger, and froggygirl514. Saturday's Random Rox recipients aregiraffe2001123missfruitytuity, and maypirate. Sunday's Random Rox recipients arebolt307307gymstar2683, and sharon7574. Monday's Random Rox recipients arebanana1681niop1, and hogwartfan.

Keep your eyes at hand... and on Ooh La Lane. Cap'n Buck is there with an EGGCELENT VOYAGE for you!

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment