Friday, April 13, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Roary Scrawl
 
on April 13, 2012



Roary Scrawl here, and something very FREAKY is going on today. I woke up and my fingernails were painted! What's more my vision seems to have changed, too. I can only see straight in front of me! I've been checking the mirror and something just doesn't look right. Call me crazy, but somehow I look like Tyra Fangs!





Tyra just called and said she finished her photoshoot without even realizing that she looked like me! The photographer thought she was doing something avant garde. I guess this means I, I mean she, I mean I will be on the cover of a fashion magazine IN A DRESS! What a mess! Do you think this odd switcheroo will wear off after Friday the 13th is over? Speaking of odd switcheroos... Something freaky is going on in a certain Monstro City shop. Can you find it? Comment on THIS blog and tell me where and what it is and a few of you will get some Random Rox. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients areopperdoppersoapy_02, and petpetgoogoo.

Keep your eyes at hand,

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment