Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Roary Scrawl
 
on April 18, 2012



Remember Freaky Friday when Tyra and I switched places for the day? The photographers at her fashion shoot thought she was doing something really fashion-forward and they loved it. Anyway, the magazine came out today and just LOOK at it!





At first I was mortified, but then monsters kept stopping me in the street telling me I was a great cover-monster. I guess I was embarrassed for no reason! Even Simon Growl gave me a pat on the back and told me I had star quality. Have you ever been worried about how you'd seem to other people only to find out that you were worried for nothing? Comment on THIS blog and tell me about it, and a few of you will get some Random Rox. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients are gothgirl90979ollymurskid1000, and beaker106.

Keep your eyes at hand... and on Dodgy Deals. Did you find the freaky thing that happened there? Ratty was replaced by BUG!!! WHOAH! Looks like everything's back to normal now. Whew!

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment