Monday, April 30, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Roary Scrawl
 
on April 30, 2012


Earlier this month I asked you to Make A Cake and I received some great photos!

My favourite cake was made by shineonbeyond and wecanshine. I just LURRRRVED how creative you were with those sweets! Congratulations! I'm sending you each a Moshi prize package. Click the pic for a bigger look. Yum, yum, yum!



There were so many scrumptious cake entries that I've asked Tyra to bake ME a cake to celebrate! Here's a look at some other GOOPENDOUS cakes. Click the picture below to make your mouth water.





Spookygirl and Zooberguber are going to make ANOTHER baking video! What sweet delight should they make next? Comment on THIS blog and tell me your ideas and a few of you will get some Random Rox. Friday's Random Rox recipients are puddles5914,sciencemaster48, and trannatula. Saturday's Random Rox recipients are spotty567890,wjk233, and nishing2. Sunday's Random Rox recipients are gibbens1231dmad123, andaprilbest.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment