Thursday, May 10, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Roary Scrawl
 
on May 10, 2012



I know I'm a judge at the Underground Disco, but I also LUUURVE to cut a rug during my breaks. Today I was surprised to see there are TWO new tracks to dance to. Wow!





Hurry on over to the Underground Disco and try your luck at Zack Binspin's "Moptop Tweenybop (My Hair's Too Long)" and see if you're quick enough on the arrow keys for Zommer's "Rock like a Zommer." Who knows? My fellow judges and I might just give you some high scores! Not a Moshi member? Click HERE to find out how you can join and get exclusive access to the Secret Tunnels and the Underground Disco!



If you could pick the next song to appear at the Underground Disco from the Music Rox! album, which song would you pick? Comment on THIS blog and tell me, and a few of you will get some Random Rox. Yesterday's Random Rox recipients arekevincool4844poptheresthebubble, and ticklepuss8616.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment