Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Message To My Fans

Dear Fans Of LBA, 


    Can You Please Help Me Get Even More Fans Because All Of Us Know This Blog Is Really Unpopular Cause I Need More Comments,More Advertising,More Subscribers,More Followers And More Importantly More FANS Just Like You That Make The Other Things Happen If U Guys Help Me I'll Host A Free 1 Month Membership Code Contest So If U Really Want It U Have To Help Also I Will Give Away 6 Gifts To 6 Lucky Winners Just Please Help And I Will Help U. So If Anything U Can Do Lets Get This Blog To The Top

Notice: Workers Of This Blog Don't Count!!!



                                                           




                                                             ~Owner Of This Site,LexiBeeAwesomness123

No comments:

Post a Comment