Saturday, June 9, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Simon Growl
 
on June 9, 2012


Hey there, Simon Growl here. Hands on your hips, puff out your chest and shout out hooray! Er, well isn’t that what all those Super Moshis say? I wouldn’t know because the caped crusaders are still a bit annoyed with me after that silly misunderstanding with C.L.O.N.C.’s Super Weapon last year. While we're on the topic of Super Moshis… Can you tell which Super Moshi below is different than all the rest?



I realize my involvement with C.L.O.N.C. seems shady, but how was I to know the Super Weapon was supposed to destroy Monstro City?! I thought Dr. Strangeglove and his pals were joking. Still, it would have made great TV. Anyway I’m trying to make things up to the Super Moshis by including their trumpety victory song on the splat-tastic Music Rox album. It’s a rousing singalong that’s guaranteed to have you marching on the spot and shouting ‘Hooray!’ in no time.

Who do we want? SUPER MOSHIS! When do we want them? NOW! Find out how you can get a copy of the album by clicking the album below. BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: The album is now available for pre-order in AUSTRALIA!


Comment on THIS blog with the correct answer to the puzzle and a few of you will get some Random Rox.

Keep your headphones close and your hair under control,

Simon Growl

No comments:

Post a Comment