Saturday, June 30, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Roary Scrawl
 
on June 30, 2012

Missky Kix, the sassy secret agent/musician has just released her BRAND NEW music video. It's dance-y, it's fancy, it's… You just gotta see it for yourself!





Everyone says "dance like nobody's watching." So there I was... doing the Missy Kix dance with nobody watching in my office earlier today. Or so I thought. Tyra Fangs saw the whole thing! My eyeballs just about all popped out 'cos she scared me. Then she joined in on the boogie party and we danced until we fell to the ground laughing.


If you don't already have the Moshi Monsters Music Rox album, click the album to find out how you can get your copy today!





Can you tell which boogie-rific boom box is different from the rest? Comment on THIS blog with the correct answer, and a few of you will get some Random Rox.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment