Saturday, July 14, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Ruby Scribblez
 on July 14, 2012


Ruby Scribblez here with Ruby's Review. I picked up some fabulousMoshi Monsters Wall Graphics from Walls360. The walls of my flat have never looked brighter! The best part is you can remove them and re-stick them anywhere you'd like! Find out more by watching the video below or by clicking here.







I also got someMoshi Monsters Mash'Ems! They're fun little Moshling toys and you can squeeze, twist and squish 'em in any direction and they always return back to their normal size! There are six Series 1 Moshlings to collect - Purdy, Hansel, Rocky, DJ Quack, Ecto and IGGY, and each one comes with a secret code to unlock an item in the game, too!

Mash'Ems are now available in the US at Walgreens and Shopko stores.


Which Moshi Monsters character would you like to see as a Wall Graphic? Leave a comment on this blog and a few of you will get some Random Rox!

PS - Head's up New Zealand Moshi Fans, The Warehouse is offering 20% off their 6 months Moshi Membership cards until 24th July! Monster savings!

Keep on Roxin'...

Ruby Scribblez

Posted by 
Roary Scrawl
 
on July 14, 2012

Tyra and I like to challenge each other to puzzles every once in a while. After all, puzzles are what we monsters do best! Anyway, she came up with a tough one today. She said if I get it right she'll take me out for Crispy Bat Wings. Can you help me figure out which Glump is different than the rest below?




That's your bonus for helping me with Tyra's puzzle. You will help me, right? Comment on THIS blog with the letter for which Glump is differentNote: The secret code for the Crispy Bat Wings expires on 26th July.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment