Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Roary Scrawl
 
on July 18, 2012

Greetings MonSTARs! I was in Captain Codswallop's quarters (which is in the STERN of the ship) looking for an EPIC I heard was there, and I took a couple of photos. But one came out different than the other! Can you spot the differences between these two photos?





HINT: The answer to this question is in another speech bubble from last week. If you can't figure it out, don't worry. I'll post the answer tomorrow! Note: The secret code expires on 26th July.


Comment on THIS blog and tell me which SIX things are different about the two photos, and a few of you will get some Random Rox! Yesterday's Random Rox winners are snowcloesilly_peanut, and mrbowler6.

P.S. One of the EPICs in Mission 5 is hidden under Captain Codswallop's bed. But shhh... You didn't hear that from me!

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment