Friday, May 4, 2012

Lets Get It To The Top!!!!

Since I've Had This Blog For About A Year I Want All Of U To Try And Get The Stats High This Month And Get More Comments And Subscribers!!!  I Might Even Send A Gift If U Let Me Know How Many Times U View My Blog Each Week,But It Will Not Come In Until Maybe Next Week Just Because I Have To Get Another Membership Card As It's About To Expire. 
Here's The Stats So Far!





Pageviews by Countries
United Kingdom
53
Russia
18
United States
18
Paraguay
15
Australia
11
Ireland
5
South Africa
4
New Zealand
3
Canada
2
Latvia
2






                                                                                                  ~LexiBeeAwesomness123


__________________________________________________________________________________


Make Sure You Add The Site's Moshi Monsters Account ~ MMWithLBA123






                                                           www.MoshiMe.com/mmwithlba123



No comments:

Post a Comment