Sunday, May 20, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Simon Growl
 
on May 20, 2012





Hello fans, Simon Growl here. Searching for new talent isn’t easy, even when you’re an incredibly smart and handsome expert like me. So sometimes I have no choice but to form the odd band myself – and that’s exactly what I did with the Moshi MonStars.







All six members auditioned for me individually but I didn’t hear a single gooperstar – I heard six gooperstars! That’s why I made them into the most goopendous new band in the swooniverse.

Just wait till you hear their insanely frantic theme song. It’s monsterific! In fact it’s so good I’ve made sure it’s the opening track on the upcoming Moshi Monsters: Music Rox album! Find out how you can get a copy by clicking the album below.





Here are the six microphones used to record The Moshi MonStars single. Can you tell which two are exactly alike? Comment on THIS blog and tell me, and a few of you will get some Random Rox!



Keep your headphones close and your hair under control,

Simon Growl

No comments:

Post a Comment